BILINGUAL PRIVATE CHILDREN'S DAY NURSERIES
We are open
Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
UK BANK HOLIDAYS
Please contact us if you require childcare outside of these hours as this can be arranged.
Learn more about us
We are an established Family Orientated Group of Private Nurseries.
We recently changed our name to "THE RENAISSANCE NURSERIES GROUP"
Our aim is to provide flexible childcare to families and carers from all cultural backgrounds.
Having worked as a childcare professional for several years, our founder and owner realised that most public and private childcare settings are not flexible enough to meet the needs of working parents.
Therefore, with the numbers of parents/carers working flexible or unconventional hours going up, she came with the idea of offering working parents/carers total flexibility when it comes to balancing work and family life.
She also realised that diversity and other languages are not promoted enough in Early Years. And because she believes that when people do not see their values, cultures, religions and preferences reflected in a place, they feel unwelcome. She came up with the idea of making her settings reflect the Society we live in.
The diversity of the resources, the staff from different backgrounds, the food the children eat, the different languages spoken within her settings and the activities are for her a good starting point for the children to learn to accept differences as they grow and develop to young adults.
At our settings, we support families and work in partnership with you.
We offer a friendly, multicultural, welcoming, safe, enjoyable and a family atmosphere.
Unlike most Nurseries, our settings operate as a mixed age group settings meaning that we do not have separate rooms for different age groups; instead, all the children attending our setting are cared for together in 2 open plan rooms.
- Helps children to extend skills physically, socially and verbally,
- Children will develop an appreciation of the different needs of younger and older children,
- Children have access to all the resources that we offer,
- Younger children have the advantage of learning from the older children,
- Children can interact and communicate with a larger peer group,
- Children can build closer relationship with all the other children and all the staff,
- Children are not confined to one single room,
- Children have more space as play areas are spread around the setting,
- Siblings can play together and share experiences,
- Sibling can have the same key person making communication with parents easier,
- Staff can work together to ensure that all children are given the same opportunities.
We know that children learn better when they feel safe and loved this is why all our staff have the skills and experience needed to build close bonds with you and your child.
We also know that Every Child is UNIQUE and that the best way to learn is through play.
Our aim is to support each child through his or her own development.
AT OUR NURSERIES ALL CHILDREN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN OTHER LANGUAGES